[nabs-l] Rainia, Please contact me off list

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 04:10:42 UTC 2009

Rainia,
I attended my first local chapter meeting, and there was another young man who was attending his first chapter meeting. Anyhow, this guy just got back from California where he just completed massage school (and I belive he was working). I did not ask him any specifics about his job or education. But I did ask him if he would mind chatting with you. He said that would be fine.

If you are interested in talking to another massage person who just completed the same type of schooling you are going through, let me know and I will put you guys in touch.

Jim

Homer Simpson's brain: "Use reverse psychology."
 Homer: "Oh, that sounds too complicated."
 Homer's brain: "Okay, don't use reverse psychology."
 Homer: "Okay, I will!"