[nabs-l] Training: As needed, or all at once?

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:36:03 UTC 2009

Joseph,
I just have a harder time seeing at night. Also, too when we ride the bus in
the evening or night time the stop we get off at isn't lit at all. So in
turn that makes the bus stop very dark. The bus stop is also by the side of
a grocery store as well.  Although I'm extremely photophobic during the day
I get used after a while to being out in the sun. I also do use a cane a bit
more often now since I made the decision not to wear regular glasses because
I found that they really weren't helping me out. Actually, I had known that
pretty much since I was about in the sixth or seventh grade that they
weren't really working for me. I didn't at the time really know how to tell
the eye doctor that the glasses weren't working for me. In fact the second
to the last pair I got here in New York State the Optometrist finally when I
went back for my last two year check up with her she told me she accidently
over corrected them to much. I do wear prescription sunglasses though when I
remember to take them with me.
Jessica