[nabs-l] Training: As needed, or all at once?

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Wed May 13 12:58:48 UTC 2009

Joseph,

amen. I couldn't have said it better myself. I  wish more low vision
people would watch themselves doing visual tasks versus watching a
skilled blind person use alternative techniques to do the same thing.
It's interesting to me how hard people will fight just to be normal,
yet it makes them seem more disabled than they really are. You know?

Respectfully,
Jedi