[nabs-l] How is sending Louis Brallie coins into space relivant?

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:25:34 UTC 2009

I had never thought about blind people not being astronots... Now that
I think about it though, considering they can send robots into space,
why can't we go? I mean, the robot doesn't really see anything, it
just senses things and stores information... My guess is that blind
people could sense somethings missed, and with the technology NASA has
it shouldn't be that dangerous, I mean... besides the normal dangers.

Also, does anyone know if their are any blind people working for NASA
at all? Anywhere?

I agree with Jim, I don't see the point in sending our coins into
space, although I do think it's kind of cool.
Aziza