[nabs-l] High school outreach

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed May 13 22:33:18 UTC 2009

Angela,
Only one addition to your idea. Their are programs that take field
trips with students to colleges, I went on one with my AVID program,
this college prep program at my school as a Freshman. Maybe college
blind students could make filed trip tours less of a bore? I
personally got nothing out of the tour because the guide stood in the
middle, pointed at things, told us what was waht, and sent us to go
get food.
Aziza