[nabs-l] handy cap parking

Jessica Raichle jdraichle at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:27:14 UTC 2009

Jess:
     Your mom should be able to use the handicap sticker she has anywhere.
     Now for my two cents... When I first got the handicap sticker, I felt
the same way many of you do;  I got it mainly because my parents are lazy
and wanted to use it to get parking close...I couldn't care less about
having to walk like everyone else!  Since I got a dog, though, I have found
it does help sometimes so I have plenty of room to not be afraid of hitting
the car next to us when getting out and tgetting my dog out.  I have not had
one for nearly a year, though, and have found that, the vast majority of the
time, it is just fine.  My mom keeps wanting me to get it renewed so she
doesn't have to walk so far.  She's a whole other story, though!