[nabs-l] reintroduction

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 02:13:08 UTC 2009

Hello Angela- you will have to obtain a masters degree in the field of
Rehabilitation from a university that offers that option. I do believe that
Calstate LA. Does offer that option, but don't quote me on that. I can find
out about that next week while I'm at the college.
Tina

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder