[nabs-l] The Awesome Class of 2009

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun May 17 04:44:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

Congratulations if you're walking this year.  I was hooded this morning, and
as cheesy as it may sound, I want to congratulate my fellow graduates on a
job well done.  If you're like me, you are a masochist and preparing
yourself to walk right back into the academic arena, but regardless of what
you do next, best of luck.  I personally enjoy hearing what people do
outside of blindness, and so if you are graduating this year, I'd like to
hear what you studied and what you're doing next.  As heated as some of our
dialogue gets at times, it's nice to get a sense of the other people's
personality beyond these posts.

Sincerely,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4079 (20090515) __________

http://www.eset.com