[nabs-l] The blind educating the blind

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:26:24 UTC 2009

Because obviously people who aren't blind know what's best for us.
You can't expect a blind person to know anything about being blind, I
mean, they're BLIND for crying out loud!  I mean, don't you see them
always getting cuts in line and using discounts and Handicapped
parking spaces?

Okay, that's a bit of a cheap shot, but still.

Joseph