[nabs-l] Graduation

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun May 17 19:56:54 UTC 2009

hello erik,

i didn't know that you might have some characteristics of the rare syndrome that kristina has besides myself too! if you also wish to chat about it with me off list you can also do the same too. my email address is as follows it's amylsabo at comcast.net

take care and i look forward to hearing from you soon!

hugs,
from amy