[nabs-l] graduation

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sun May 17 20:53:59 UTC 2009

Hi Kristina.  Congratulations.  I know how difficult it is to
have worked 8 years of a bachelor's degree.  I too had 8
longyears.  Congrats also on the honors in sincielogy.  Will
Rayna be marching with you? I hope so.
Hope and Beignet

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:14:48 -0400
>Subject: Re: [nabs-l] graduation

>Hi Christina

>Congratulations on graduating and overcoming your individual
challenges!

>Serena

alphakappadelta
>>national honor society for sociology majors.  It has taken me
eight years
>>to get this degree but that has been because of medical issues I
had
>>related to Laurence moon bardet biedl syndrome the most severe
being on
>>dialysis and getting a kidney transplant.  I am hoping to get a
job and
>>help others with disabilities learn that they can achieve
anything they
>>want if they put one foot in front of the other and stay
>> determined to achieve their goals.  Kristina Constant
info for
>> nabs-l:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/serenacuc
co%40verizon.net