[nabs-l] just want to introduce myself to the list

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Mon May 18 00:36:48 UTC 2009

Hi John,

Good to see you are still around.

Best way to make yourself known to us is to take part in our conversations.
We are pretty active on the list, so don't be afraid to jump in.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall