[nabs-l] hello all

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Mon May 18 02:29:54 UTC 2009

Hi all

My name is Andrew for wthose who don't know me.

I am from Canada.

I am totally blind.

I am from Canada.

I just wanted to vent on something.

I am  struggling with my blindness. I been feeling pretty lonely and
with out friends. and like I don't have friends.

I have beeen  looking for friends for a while.

I have had that problem in school being excepted into a group of
friends in school. I  don't feeel included and stuff.

I guess when other people think I am blind they think oh he can't see
and can't do the same things we do so why should we include him type
of idea.

I am tired of being treated like a blind person I want to be treated
like a normal person.

I need some good friends.