[nabs-l] The blind educating the blind

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon May 18 04:22:58 UTC 2009

Antonio,
I agree with all your points. I do think blind people have an amazing
way of teaching other blidn people, because we can all relate, where
as the sighted person saying I know how it feels feels pretty hollow.
However, I must agree, I was taught how to read Braille by two of the
best VI teachers imaginable, ok so I'm biased, but these two were
amazing, and sighted. Caring and hard working, they make me almost
wish I never graduated middle school, because once I hit high school
my world turned upsidedown in regards to vission services.
Aziza