[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:48:14 UTC 2009

Jim,

Read one month of traffic on nfb-talk and on acb-l.  About a year
ago, I made the same effort you appear to be ready to embark upon.
In some states, the ACB and NFB work together.  In others, not so
much.

There's a lot of hate and animosity toward the NFB on acb-l.  You
will find nfb-talk mostly ignores the ACB, unless a thread like yours
comes up.  When it does, there is an expression of distrust based on
the vitriol directed at us.

Joseph