[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:07:13 UTC 2009

Jedi,

I'll add only that both versions of the history appear to be
accurate, or close enough to it.  The composite effect is a tit for
tat sort of escalation with one major systemic cause: Two factions
were fighting for control of the organization.  The challengers were
unable to wrest control from those in power.  The factions' various
political alliances result in a large number of proximate causes for
the split from racism to term limits, and everything in between.

Joseph