[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Mon May 18 14:29:54 UTC 2009

I will say thiws. During our last NFB of Utah convention we did have the
president of the UCB also known as the Utah Counsel of the Blind sitting
with the NFB uf Utah president at the banquit table. I was shocked. But I
also ghought it was a good step in the right direction.
"You say, Son, let's forget the past,
I want another chance, gonna make it last.
You're begging me for a brand new start,
trying to mend a bridge that's been blown apart,
but you know... you never built it dad." (Queensryche