[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon May 18 23:25:37 UTC 2009

I am fairly certain that not every person in the ACB hates us. If
anyone does, it is because they have been taught too, just as the NFB
is teaching people to oppose the ACB. On this regard, I don't see that
either organization is better. fBoth have problems with the other, and
both are slowly building up the wall that already exists. One day it
will be impossible to tare down that wall and join forces... Right
now, I don't think it's impossible, since some are willing to try.
Some people talk of failures, so what? Try and try again. Blin people
are met with opposition all the time, I'm pretty certain I can't go a
month without encountering something that makes me cringe as a blind
person, but I keep going. Why is everyone so eager to say, we tried,
oh well?