[nabs-l] Governor Sacrifices the Blind for Short Term Politics

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:07:08 UTC 2009

You are refering to an audit that was conducted over the last couple of
years, which can be found at http://www.sos.state.or.us/audits/index.html,
or by googleing oregon commission for the blind audit.  Take note specificly
of the response by the commission near the bottum.  The media jumps all over
any oppertunity to make the government look bad and this was another
oppertunity which was not fully covered.