[nabs-l] Drunken cane travel

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Tue May 19 06:56:28 UTC 2009

Prevented you from being social?  Do you mean that you have a lot of
drunk people around you or that you are simply worried that a
prospective guide would be drunk?  If you are just worried, trust your
common sense and be observant.  If you are in a good environment,
there ought to be plenty of sober people around, and you can often
tell if someone is drunk if he or she is unhealthily so (slurred
speech etc.).

Sydney