[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

Kevin LaRose kevin at kevinlarose.net
Tue May 19 14:36:22 UTC 2009

I'm coming at this from the perspective of someone who has been a member of
ACB for over two decades. The reasons why I chose one over the other would
take a post unto themselves, and I'm not sure I'm ready to go there yet
here. <G> I agree with those who have said there are certain issues the two
organizations can work together on, and indeed they have in the past. I
think there will always be two organizations. This isn't necessarily a bad
thing. Each has unique things to offer. It is my hope that ACB will someday
stop treating their student affiliate as the kid's sandbox and start taking
it seriously. Otherwise, the organization as a whole will just keep skewing
older and older. Anyway, those are just some disjointed thoughts from a
newbie.
KL

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/