[nabs-l] negative traffic

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Tue May 19 19:50:08 UTC 2009

Joseph,

Hate mail directed toward you is a different animal from what you originally
characteracterized the ACB as being: generally negative. For all I know,
your interactions may have prompted negativity toward you. I don't wish to
analyze that. My interactions with both organizations include both positive
and negative elements, sometimes quite a bit more than others. It is also
unfair to judge an organization by behavior on its email lists. Email list
membership represents a very small proportion of the organiztion's members.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave