[nabs-l] NFB/ACB

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:56:30 UTC 2009

Chris,
Am I correct to understand you are an ACB member?

I apologize if I'm wrong... but, if you are...
Everyone says ACB is trying to destroy us... Chris doesn't seem to be
trying to do that. Sara once was an ACB member, she now monitors both,
and yet she is not trying to destroy us.

What do you guys say to that?

Two people in the ACB wanting to try, is better than none.
Aziza