[nabs-l] graduation and majors

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:38:46 UTC 2009

Since we are discussing majors it seems, I have decided to double major in
physics and math/computer science.  As you can imagine, this has presented a
few challenges.  One of which is what most blind students worry about, which
is of course accessing labs.  unfortunatly I have not really come up with a
good solution.  The other main one students who are blind worry aboutt is;
homework.  I originally solved this with a scribe since I did not have time
to find another self-sufficient solution.  Now, I hope to learn a
typesetting language called LaTeX.  If anyone has questions about other
issues that they have in any of these areas, I am happy to share how I
approached that problem.  If anyone has recommendations, I welcome those
too.
Bill