[nabs-l] Drunken cane travel

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:30:28 UTC 2009

Now see, this is the sort of question that belongs on the blindtalk
list.  Dave Hyde's got a story about how getting drunk wound up
getting large print and Braille bus numbers in Colorado--though
unusually, the story is better when not told by someone else who was
there.  Maybe because they'll tell you it was Dave's fault.  *grin*

I can't help with the discussion as I do not allow myself to become
drunk.  I drink occasionally, but only occasionally, and I do not go
for drunkenness.

Joseph