[nabs-l] negative traffic

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:56:50 UTC 2009

Brice,
No ACB doesn't archive the messages because they really don't have enough
space to do so. If you go to http://www.acb.org  there is a link on the page
that says  Join our E-mail Discussion and Information Lists   The only state
that I know of at the moment that doesn't have their general discussion list
hosted on the ACB server is the American Council for the Blind Chapter in
New York State because I believe they wanted to be able to have archives for
their lists messages.
Jessica