[nabs-l] ACB not trying to destroy us?

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:13:53 UTC 2009

Peter,
No one can destroy the NFB unless we let them. You've handed the ACB
power by allowing them to destory us, by allowing them to insult us...
Those members (for not all of them do hate us,) who do wish to destroy
the NFB as you put it, will do so when given the opportunity. You give
them satisfaction by saying they are destroying us, that they hate us.
It does no good. And certainly isn't true of all members of the ACB.
Aziza