[nabs-l] Oregon school audit

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:16:41 UTC 2009

Alena,

There's going to be a rally in downtown Salem on the capitol steps at
10:00 tomorrow.  If you can make it, please attend.  They assure us
that the budget doesn't close the Commission, but I can think of six
other ways for them to do it, and we need to send a clear message
that we're not having any of it.

I promise not to be a boring speaker.  *grin*

Joseph