[nabs-l] Oregon school

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 06:12:16 UTC 2009

Joeseph,

Would it do you Oregon folks any good if people from outside Oregon wrote to the Governor? The reason I ask is because the Oregon Governor is not likely to care what we think being that we are not Oregon citizens, thus not the Governor's constituents.

However, if you think it will help, write a form letter, post it to the list, and let us know where to send it. How many people are on this list? That could be alot of support.

Jim

Homer Simpson's brain: "Use reverse psychology."
 Homer: "Oh, that sounds too complicated."
 Homer's brain: "Okay, don't use reverse psychology."
 Homer: "Okay, I will!"