[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:00:22 UTC 2009

Joesiph,
I  am disappointed in your comment. Like I said, I expect things in
the NFB because I believe in it, because I have seen the positive
things positive energy can do. And, because it's reenforced my idea to
not give up. When I've been discouraged, seeing comments, talking to
other NFB members, reading about the NFB has always made me feel at
least a little better. But now, so many people are saying it won't
work, just not to try, because it's been done, and it hasn't worked,
so it is sure to never work.
You talk about people leaving the NFB because of what they hear from
the ACB, their minds being changed. Well... I haven't even met an ACB
member in person, much less an NFB hater, and I can honestly say I'm
disappointed. I'm loyal, but very disappointed.
Aziza