[nabs-l] negative traffic

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:28:20 UTC 2009

You know what, it's not worth my time to dredge up the past you and
Aziza are so hell bent on ignoring, specifically because you have
stated intention of doing so.

I wish you both success.  No really, I mean that.  I don't have any
expectation that you will be successful, but looking back at my own
messages from last summer, it was something to strive for then.  Do
not let my belief that others are too set against it keep you from
making the effort.

Joseph