[nabs-l] Convention roomate

william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 00:36:14 UTC 2009

Hi!
I’m Bill, a recent college grad from NYC who is interested in attending the convention.  Today I realize I have no room since my reservation from two weeks ago was not entered into their system when I talked to the Marriott rep. Let’s hope you need someone to share your room as well as the expense.   I do have a guide dog that will be coming with me.  Marshall is very friendly as well as a calm companion who always adjusts to any situation.  Please contact me via e-mail or my cell.  Thanks so much.  William.odonnell1 at yahoo.com or 631-804-1609