[nabs-l] Governor Sacrifices the Blind for Short Term Politics

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri May 22 16:48:37 UTC 2009

September 1 is near!  I hope the students going to the school find suitable
placements.  They likely won't.  Many students attending residential schools
have multiple disabilities.  They probably cannot be served in the regular
school otherwise they would already be there.
This is all politics and saving money.  In the end though its the students
and parents of these children who suffer.  Sad.