[nabs-l] Grants

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:22:25 UTC 2009

Miranda,
Check with your colleges cashiers office because they would be the ones to
handle the checks and the way they are dealt with. I know our local
community college here in Upstate New York they'll either mail you out the
check or you need to have your college id with you when you go and pick it
up from the cashiers office.
Jessica