[nabs-l] Employment Seminar Recordings

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Fri May 22 19:35:45 UTC 2009

Anyone who has a good recorder can record any open meeting of the federation
convention. It won't be professional and of adequate quality, but might
still provide some with the information presented in the seminar.

You better have lots of memory, or be able to dump your files onto a laptop
on site, to make room for more and more recording say, on your Olympus
recorder, or stream.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.

ReadBooks Coordinator
National Braille Press