[nabs-l] transportation in your area

alena roberts alena.roberts2282 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:25:29 UTC 2009

Ashley,

Thanks for coming up with the new topic. In my city, public transit is
decent. the buses go pretty much everywhere in town and the drivers
are very nice. One of the great things about our buses is that they
have an automated system that actually tells you every stop, not just
the major ones. This makes my riding experience so much better because
I know when to pull the cord for my stop. My one complaint is that
because Corvallis is small, and my ruite is so large, my bus only
comes once an hour. Other than that I am pretty happy with the bus
system here. I look forward to hearing more people's experiences.

Alena

--
Alena Roberts
Blog: http://www.blindgal.com/