[nabs-l] a request re Facebook

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Fri May 22 23:59:37 UTC 2009

I have several pending friend requests on Facebook from people whom I don't recognize but who appear to have a lot of connections in the blindness community. If you have friended me due to reading my posts on this list, please drop me a note offlist and let me know who you are and something about your interest in getting to know me. I have over 350 people on my Facebook account, and it is extremely helpful if  I know something about people who wish to add me.

Thanks.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org