[nabs-l] Exclusion of blind persons with secondary disabilities

Marty James blindamp at q.com
Mon May 25 06:10:42 UTC 2009

I agree, I am a blind person in a state that told me that I have to go to
either the state blind rehab or the regular rehab, I could not utilize both
services. Now that I am also an amputee with prosthetic problems, I feel
that I should be able to use both services. It so happens that I am getting
the help that I needed but I still think that one issue should not take away
from the other issue or either issue take away from the whole person's
opportunities.
Marty