[nabs-l] Exclusion of blind persons with secondary disabilities

alena roberts alena.roberts2282 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:39:07 UTC 2009

I think that Sarah makes a good point. ALthough I am apposed to any
kind of descrimination, it seems that this requirement was probably
thought through before it was made. I think the best action would be
to contact the program and ask them why this is a requirement of being
a part of the program. They also may make exceptions to this rule
depending on the other disabilities that the person has.

Alena

--
Alena Roberts
Blog: http://www.blindgal.com/