[nabs-l] access to appliances

Christina Mitchell cnaylor073 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 00:36:51 UTC 2009

My stove isn't flat it's a gas stove.  It has a square burner with the
rough things on it if you know what I mean.  Don't know how to best
describe it.  My microwave doesn't talk it's one of those microwaves
that turn versus pushing the buttons.  I have those bump dots you put
on the stove and microwave.  When I time food I use either my talking
clock or the kitchen timer that you turn with the brailled dots going
around it.  And I use a say win for pouring hot liquids.  The light
appliances you can get them from maxi aids.  There are other companies
too but I forget the names off hand.  As far as companies making
stoves I'm not sure about that.

--
Christina