[nabs-l] H.B. 2834: Closing the Door on the FutureofBlind Children

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:26:26 UTC 2009

Believe me, we're working our asses off.  Neither Art Stevenson nor I
have had a full night's sleep since this passed the House Education
Subcommittee.

Apparently the key players involved with this have been part of an
effort to close and sell school properties throughout Oregon.  I've
been digging for the money trail.  And oh yes, I will find it.  The
question is, will I have time to find it before the final vote.

Something really stinks here.

Joseph