[nabs-l] H.B. 2834: Closing the Door on the FutureofBlind Children

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue May 26 22:20:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,
corruption is quite the charge. If they were taking the money they
supposedly saved by shutting this school down and used it for their
own personal use, that would be corrupt. This is just stupidity, not
corruption.
Also, as I have said before, the government is only as strong or as
weak as the electorate allows it to be. Raise hell if you're not
happy; that is the only way they will be acountable to those who put
them in office. And when election time comes, exercise your civil
right of voting so that your concerns will be met. Involve yourself in
a process which you wish to change; criticism without action is
pointless. This is not a commentary on a particular person, but rather
a societal one. People are often quick to complain about government
but when it comes time to vote or pose questions, they are nowhere to
be found.
Just some thoughts.
Sarh