[nabs-l] H.B. 2834: Closing the Door on the FutureofBlind Children

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:32:23 UTC 2009

No, they're about cutting schools, not costs.  Costs are going up.  I
live in Oregon, and we're still funding crap like marine mammal
research and an effort to preserve certain subspecies of insect that
are seen as threatened.

Wait, we're worried about bugs?  Bugs are going to be around after
the collective stupidity of governments results in the extinction of
humanity.  I'm just sayin'..

Joseph