[nabs-l] new book available soon

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:51:54 UTC 2009

Hey, guys.  We've all been trying to get Amazon and the Kindall
service working for us blind folks.  Well, speaking of this topic,
there's a friend of mine who has a friend who authored a book that
will be available for this service.  The question is will the speech
be on.  The book is called A Taste For Red.  I don't quite know the
author's name yet, but I'll give you details as the book release date
gets closer.  So everybody with  Kindall machine get ready: we're
gonna have one hell of a fight to raise if this author has asked the
publisher to turn off the speech for his book.
Beth