[nabs-l] Summer 09! What is everyone doing?

Lou labney at charter.net
Thu May 28 00:56:17 UTC 2009

Hi Brice, I am taking the summer off from classes. I will graduate in the
fall so I am going to work on the G.R.E. some while I am out of classes.
The most important thing I am doing this summer is getting married on June 7
to my childhood sweetheart. It has taken us forty years to get to the alter.
But that is a story for another time.  We are going on a two week honeymoon.
We are Planninng a car trip from Louisiana to Washington D.C.
I hope everyone else on the list has a great summer.
Lou