[nabs-l] NFB Training Center Queary

Carlos J montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:30:48 UTC 2009

Good morning my name is Carlos J montas. I live in Florida, and I along with
former nfbf president Kathy Davis will soon be graduating from the Louisiana
Center for the blind. It is possible to get the Florida division of blind
services to sponsor him. How ever he is going to have to justify why Lcb
rather then the State run center. He is going to need to make a list of the
advantages of lcb. If you would like please write to me off list at
carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sincerely Carlos J Montas ----- Original Message -----