[nabs-l] O/T Selling my asus EEEPC 1000he asking $340.00

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri May 29 16:24:03 UTC 2009

Hello;
I have a Asus EEEPC 1000he that is about 1 1/2 months old, with 2 GB of ram and I'm asking $340 plus whatever the shipping costs would be to send the unit to you.
if you have questions please feel free to reply off list or contact me at 206-906-9858

Manufacturer: ASUS - EEEPC
Mfg Part#: EPC1000HE-BLK005X
ASUS Launches the Fine Ebony Eee PC1000HE, EPC1000HE-BLK005X.
It has a 8700mAH battery that allows for up to 9.5 hours of run time, bring All Day Computing to the next level.

The 1000HE also host the latest Intel ATOM Processor, N280 (1.66 GHz, FSB 667MHz), allowing faster boot up speed and accessing files faster than before.

With the new 92% Chiclet Keyboard, Wide Multi-Touchpad and wide palm rests makes it an ergonomic design Netbook allowing maximize productivity and comfort.

With 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth, you get all the wireless connectivity you need to connect to any Hotspots and other Bluetooth devices.

With a total of 170GB (160GB HDD and 10GB Online Storage), you will have plenty of storage capacity for your music, video and work files. You can also share files through 10GB Online Storage.
Features
10 LED Backlight screen with ZBD
Intel N280 CPU (1.66 GHz, FSB: 667MHz)
170GB Storage (160GB HDD and 10GB Online Storage)
8700mAH battery with up to 9.5 hours of run time
802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth
1.3MP Camera
92% Chiclet Keyboard
Wide Multi-Touchpad

Tech Specs
MPN EPC1000HE-BLK005X
UPC 8.8484E+11
Screen Size 10.2"
Screen Resolution 1024x600 (WSVGA)
LCD Type LED Backlight
Chipset Intel Mobile 945GSE Express Chipset
Processor Intel ATOM Processor N280 (1.66GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 667MHz FSB)
Hard Drive 160GB HDD + 10GB Online
Memory 2GB DDR2
Battery 6 Cell
Operating System Windows XP Home
Audio Hi-Definition Audio CODEC
Graphic Intel UMA
Microphone Digital Array Mic
Speakers 2 Internal Stereo Speakers
Audio Jack - Out (3.5mm) 1
Audio Jack - In (3.5mm) 1
WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth 2.0 Yes
LAN / Connector 10/100 Mbps / RJ-45
USB 2.0 ports 3
Memory Card Reader MMC/SD(SDHC)
VGA Port 1 (D-sub 15 pin)
Integrated Camera 1.3 Megapixels
Mouse (USB) No
Sleeve Case Yes
Battery Life 9.5* hours
Unit Weight 2.80 lbs (with Battery)
Unit Dimensions (W x D x H) 10.47" x 7.53" x 1.12" ~ 1.50"
Warranty 1 Year Warranty, (6 months for battery)
Microsoft Office 2003

Location: Greenwood
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1194435377

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com

(208) 301-0565