[nabs-l] National Convention

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri May 29 23:16:56 UTC 2009

hello hope,

that sounds like a very awesome graduation trip that you got from your family to go to hawaii for the summer! i have always wanted to go to hawaii someday since i have friends who live there and they have asked me to come and visit them.

anyway, have a awesome time and have some drinks for me since i will be back in the midwest for the sumer with my family and friends! take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy