[nabs-l] National Convention

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri May 29 23:21:18 UTC 2009

hello david,

that's awesome news that you will be at national convention this summer! i will too of course will be there and so will becca too since it's in our home state of michigan. i will be going home to michigan to spend sometime with my family on the west side of state for a week which i will leave colorado on june 24th and then on july 2nd i will be arriving to the east side for convention and then leaving on the 9th of july to come back to colorado.

so, that's awesome news! if you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts of convention don't hesitate to ask me off list via email i can help in anyway or i can ask some of my other friends and becca too for their assistance. take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
from amy