[nabs-l] Navigating MS PowerPoint 2007 with JAWS ver 10

patrick barrett pabarrett at q.com
Sat May 30 22:15:44 UTC 2009

Please respond to:
<mailto:pabarrett at q.com>pabarrett at q.com.  Thanks.

Hello,

I am looking for fellow Federationists who use MS PowerPoint 2007 at
work with JAWS ver 10.  Even with reading the hot keys, I am having
trouble doing the following;

1) Editing existing text and objects on a slide.
2) Grabbing onto objects to delete them, and then paste new ones for
an updated report from MS 2007 Excel.
(3) Inserting new pages.

Though I have some vision, I would rather be more efficient and use
non-visual techniques through JAWS to do these things.

Any suggestions you have would be appreciated!

Pat Barrett, Metro Chapter, NFB of Minnesota